Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do guys hate when after you kiss a girl you have lipgloss on your mouth?

Like I was just wondering because I wear lip gloss like all the time and when I kiss my boyfriend he always like wipes it off and it kind of gets on my nerves haha. but guys: do you like it? or hate it? and if you could say why too(:





thanks!Do guys hate when after you kiss a girl you have lipgloss on your mouth?
i like it if it tastes good : )Do guys hate when after you kiss a girl you have lipgloss on your mouth?
one guy i kissed was like WTF DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR LIPS! so i think they do hate it. but if you can, be like regina george in mean girls and put your hands up and say LIP GLOSS! or find something like a balm that'll keep em looking nice and not sticky your guy's mouth shut. :-)
My boyfriend hates it if I wear lip gloss or lipstick and kiss him. He can't stand the feel of it. I think it's a guy thing. I wouldn't take it personally, its nothing with you, just men don't like the whole lip gloss thing.
Haha well I'm a girl but my boyfriend doesn't care... he says he prefers chapstick because when you go to class or see people and you have lipgloss on you it's a little obvious... I'd stay stick with chapstick..but depends on your man.
my boyfriend really likes it, he says it taste good,
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans