Thursday, December 10, 2009

How often do you apply lipgloss/lipbalm?

I'm curious to know how many times a day other people apply their lipgloss/lipbalm, if you wear it.How often do you apply lipgloss/lipbalm?
i'm a lip balm freak, i'll usually put it on something like every 15 minutes, especially when i'm bored or in class.How often do you apply lipgloss/lipbalm?
i don't wear lipgloss because it's sticky and my hair always ends up stuck to it; i don't know how, it just does. i wear lipbalm all the time though. i put it on every few hours.
I apply it everytime i get it in my hand! I love it, even if it does last a long time, i still put it on all the time!
I don't wear it, because if I did I would constantly be reapplying it. I use lip balm only when my lips are super chapped, but then usually I just drink lots of water.
quite often. Especially if Im out somewhere, its kind of a nervous habit I think for me more than anything.
lip stick (which i guess you didn't really ask but oh well), once


lip balm, as needed, probably once -three times
every 20 minutes Im an addict
Like 7 times a day. Loveee lipgloss!!
Every hour or so, i HAVE to have something on my lips.
Maybe about 3 times... My MAC lip gloss usually stays on very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans