Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls, What kind of lipgloss do you like to use most?

I'm obsessed with lipgloss and I'm starting a collection. So I want to know some of the best brands and stuff. Name as many lipglosses as you can or want. It doesn't really matter.Girls, What kind of lipgloss do you like to use most?
My favorite is Revlon colorstay in Sweetheart Pink.Girls, What kind of lipgloss do you like to use most?
Neurotic,





This is what I have in my makeup bag.


I use Coonobabe


luxglo: adios mo-fo, ask the bartender, burnt mexican, dr. red russian


slimglo: havana nights,sinful, south beach, tequila sunrise


x - me gloss: trance, lust


glo toobs: debutante, sexpot


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals
Hollister actually has good lip gloss. It lasts for a long time but it is a bit sticky and the color shows up. I have cinnamon stick in that one.





I love covergirl wetslicks fruit spritzers


Lip smackers has some good flavors (haven't used those in like a long time)
Sexy Mother Pucker. %26lt;3


It's from Target, and it's by ';Soap and Glory';


It's like $12, but it's really good. I buy the clear one.
Bath and Body Works lipgloss.


I really like the ones that are minty.


Also Victoria's Secret.


And stila lipglaze.
start wid a natural shade..of any gud brand .i like revlon n color bar...


den switch 2 some lite shades..n den start using ur favrite color..this way u'll develop a habit n others wont feel that odd.
Victoria Secret beauty rush forsuuureeee :)
liplicious from bath and body works is my favorite (:
victoria's secret - beauty rush (:
I actually like Jessica Simpson's line of glosses because they smell and taste great!
Mac has great lipglosses.


Some are thicker than others.


I use them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans