Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color of lipgloss would look good with a red dress?

I usually wear pink lipgloss, but I figure I can't wear it with red....my skin is very fair and I don't think I can wear red lipgloss....what about a sparkly nude/champagne? Do you know of any good brands/shades of sparkly light nude lipglosses? thanks! :)What color of lipgloss would look good with a red dress?
Why not try red? Just buy a very sheer red! If you're fair, just make sure to pick one that has blue undertones to make your skin look like porcelain (hold them up in the sunlight, and the reds that look slightly darker and have hints of purple are the right ones for you). You'll definitely have a sexy, Marilyn Monroe/Christina Aguilera thing going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans