Thursday, December 10, 2009

How many girls here wear more than just eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and eyeshadow? And how old are you?

Just a quick survey. Please answer honestly. Thank you!How many girls here wear more than just eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and eyeshadow? And how old are you?
I put on a moisterizer, foundation, compact, blush along with what you just listed. I am 21 years old.How many girls here wear more than just eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and eyeshadow? And how old are you?
I wear


-Concealer


-Powder


-Eyeliner


-Eyeshadow


-Mascara


-Sometimes blush


-A little gloss





Im 15
i do! concealer for under eye circles and blemishes, sometimes foundation if i'm not feeling lazy. and maybe bronzer if i'm looking tired and washed out. and powder, always, cos i have oily skin.


i dont use lipgloss though, i prefer just chapstick.


and im 19 :D
Well I'm 15. I don't use more than 4 products, though I use different ones to the products you listed. I wear eyeshadow, mascara, concealer and lipbalm. :)
im 17


i wear power foundation, bronzer


eyeshadow, mascara and blush x
I'm fourteen and I wear





- Chapstick





- A little eyeliner on the bottom of my eye





- Some undereye concealer (I have dark circles)





- A little powder b/c I live in Florida and my face can start looking oily in the day.





I really really really don't like girls w/ caked on makeup, and alot of guys don't either.
I'm 15, and I wear lipstick, tinted moisturizer, a blushing bronzer, concealer (I have extreme dark circles) and powder in addition to everything you listed. Except I dont wear eyeliner - I think that it looks unnatural and it's overused.
im 20





mac foundation


some powder


liquid eyeliner


eyeliner


mascara


false eyelashes (yes everyday)


blusher


lip tint
i wear mascara eyeliner coverup and sumtime lip gloss. im 12.
im 13





i wear:


mascara


lip gloss


under eye conceler (i have rlly dark circles)


bronzer





xoxo jayy
I wear foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and maybe a little blush if I'm looking pale. I'm 23
well i wear like everything but for everyday -


concealer


powder


blush


eyeliner


mascara


lip gloss/lipstick


sometimes eyeshadow





i'm 13
i do and i am 22


concealer, foundation, loose powder, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, liquid eyeliner and lip gloss
I am 19.





I dont wear eyeshadow and mascara.





I wear eyeliner, lipgloss/lipstick, concealer, foundation, blush.
I'm 14 but I only wear a little mineral foundation, eyeshadow, mascara and lipgloss


blush looks bad on me and my eyes are naturally big so I don't need eyeliner.
16. for everyday wear i put on a little bit of eyeliner OR eyeshadow. and i always curl my eyelashes and put on dark black mascara. and i only put on lip gloss on the weekends when i dont feel like doing my eyes.


but if i go on a date ( hopefully soon.. im getting bored here.. LOL ) i wear a little bit of eyeshadow that has sparkles and mascara and lip gloss ^__^ i dont put anything on my face unless on holidays like Christmas and Halloween then i would put on foundation. hehehe :)!
+foundation, powder, blusher/bronzer, 16
I'm 14 and I put on...


-Eyeshadow


-Eyeliner stick


-Eyeliner liquid


-Foundation


-Mascara


-Lipbalm


:)
I wear concealer sometimes. I don't wear shadow regularly though.


On a normal day if I was going to school or out, I would wear concealer, liner and mascara.


I'm 16.
I usually wear:


Powder foundation


Blush


sometimes mascara


lipstick (But I put lip gloss over it)


and everything else you said. [:





I'm 15 almost 16.
I wear either tinted moisturizer or mineral foundation, blush, and concealer if I need it along with what you listed.


I'm 15.
I cleanse , tone and moisturize first ,then I wear concealer when %26amp; where necessary , a little powder foundation , blush, eyeshadow %26amp; eyeliner , mascara , lipbalm, lipcolour %26amp; lip gloss(sometimes I skip lipgloss). I'm 29
i put!


-foundation


-eyeliner


-blush


-mascera(sometimes)


-lip gloss





im 18
That plus primer, foundation, concealer, powder, brow powder, blush, bronzer, highlighter. Sometimes I'll skip the gloss, though.





Also, sometimes I won't use eyeliner, but I'll use my face stuff, eyebrow powder, and gloss. And sometimes with that look, I won't use the blush and bronzer. Sometimes I'll just use the bronzer and sometimes just the blush.





I'm 15 and I'm obsessed with makeup :p





I know it sounds like a lot, but I don't go overboard. It looks pretty natural
im 15 %26amp; i wear...


concealer


foundation (sometimes)


eyeliner


mascara


chapstick
My makeup routine consists of:





eyeliner


mascara


foundation


cover up


powder cover up


bronzer


eyeshadow


lip chap followed by lip gloss





i'm 15 :)


and i probably wear too much makeup :/ haha
I wear a small bit of foundation ,, a couple of coats of mascara ... lipgloss... sometimes eyeliner ,,,


and Im 14 :)
I wear


-Foundation


-Eyeliner


-Eyeshadow


-Mascara


-Bronzer


-Sometimes blush


-Lip gloss





I'm almost 18 years old.
Foundation/concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, and lipgloss. 14.
I'm 15 and I wear liquid eyeliner


and chap stick...





im not into fchap stick or anything.


It looks weird on me :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans