Thursday, December 3, 2009

How come so many girls are wearing super light lipgloss, it's almost white?

So I've noticed a lot of girls wearing white lipstick or lipgloss where it looks like they just ate a powdered doughnut, what is up with that?How come so many girls are wearing super light lipgloss, it's almost white?
It's supposed to make your lips look bigger.





the nude pink lip is in fashion now, so im gonna guess they took it a step further.





i personally think it makes them look like they have been taking one to many hits out of a crack pipe, but whatever makes them happy.How come so many girls are wearing super light lipgloss, it's almost white?
i have actually never seen this. they should have asked the advice of the lady at the makeup counter before buying!!
hmm that's wierd. Maybe it is just to bring the focus to their eyes. That is why I just wear chapstick now. I have been thinking of getting a nude lipstick, not a white, white would look stupid.
ahahah that sounds so ugly


that's pretty weird, no one at my school does that


i don't know why, they might think it looks hot or try to bring out a different feature


or maybe they're just weird and copied some popular girl that did it


who knows..
idk but i noticed that too!


me and one of my friends always joke around and say


';are you sure thats LIPSTICK?!';


haha
Lighter lips help bring the eyes out. It gives the person a ';mod doll'; look.
White lipstick was fashionable in the 1960s among teens and 20-somethings. Why? I guess some people enjoy looking like corpses. I think it's nasty. I really hope this doesn't make a comeback.
its a trend color, I'm sure it will go out in a few months, if not sooner.
The cashier at a store I went to tonight wore the light lipgloss too. I've seen more light lipgloss lately and don't like it much. But this girls lips got lost because her foundation was thick and it was a lighter beige color too and she did not have any blush on.





Even her mascara was weird. Was black mascara on the underside of her upper eyelashes and beige on the top of her upper lashes. She had nice long thick lashers too. And wore no eyeshadow, really, her face was just beige.





Weird part was when she closed her eyes you saw her beige lashes and she looked pale and dead.





Has anyone seen mascara used like that? I've seen it blue and black, but not beige/almost white mascara with black like that.
They think it looks ';hot';.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans