Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lipgloss!!!?

Where is the best place to get my lipgloss?Lipgloss!!!?
yah um bath and body works lipolisious! also victorias secret!Lipgloss!!!?
icing is where i get 5 flavors of lip gloss for less money
victoria secret
Anywhere! Walmart, Dollar Tree, Department stores. Its easy!
Mary Kay. Contact a local consultant. If you don't know one, go to the marykay.com web site and use the locator.
a store?
a store that sells lipgloss DUH!
VICTORIA SECRET HAS THE BEST LIPGLOSS NOT TOO SPENDY BUT a Little.....It's called Beauty Rush.....





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>





Also Forever 21 has great lipgloss (i love there nude color! Use it all the time)
mac, victoria secret, juicy couture maybe it is expensive
Victoria's Secret has amazing lip gloss.


I would recomend their mint one or Strawberry Fizz.


It's amazing and they have a ton of different types.


They are about $7. 50 a tube.
victoria secrets
Victoria Secret has this really yummy, good smelling lip gloss brand called Beauty Rush!!! I LoVe that brand!!!!!!!!!!
Sephora, CVS, and Bath and Body Works are the best places for me








( at sephora there is a brand called Philosophy and they have the BEST smelling lip gloss called Cinnamon Buns.)
Oh WOW, there're lots of places to get your Lip Gloss at. I like bath and body works. They smell and taste great. I also use Victoria's Secret's lip gloss and they work well too. Just make sure that w/e lip gloss you use is, IT'S POPPIN!!!!!
cvs store
if u have a ';sallys'; beauty store, thats the best
Well, I get my lip gloss at Victoria Secert I love there color, I also buy mines at forever21 it depends what color I like on that certain day and if I like it then I would buy it........................
victoria's secret! i love their lipgloss! it smells and tastes so good i always lick it off lol
Mac so many colours
I Normally Get Mine At Macy's.
The best place to get your lip gloss is Target,Walgreens or Kohl's. They have the biggest selection for lip gloss and many brands,styles and flavors. Good Luck!Bye%26lt;33
If you are meaning a store i would say walmart (cover girl no mess lipgloss is the best) But we all like different things. Hope this helped!!
Lip Venom is a good lip gloss and lip plumper. Victoria's Secret and Sephora sell it.
Theres a lot of places! My favorite brands are Marykay or Mac.
MAC
cheap wal mart


medium target


expensive holster

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans