Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you start your own clothing line, or perhaps a lipgloss line?

Anyone who has done such a thing and can perhaps give me some pointers it would be very much appreciated. Or if you have started your own buisness and would like to give me some advice on how to do so, I would really like that.





ThanksHow do you start your own clothing line, or perhaps a lipgloss line?
You will need to find a cosmetics manufacturer that can do private label lines in small quantities to start, and willing to work with you to develop the product.





That's how I created my Genesis Rejuvenation System. I developed a formulation I felt would be a good fit for eliminating wrinkles and signs of aging after researching the topic. I found a manufacturer who had 30+ years in cosmeceutical engineering and manufacturing, and they did a small starting run for me so we could test the market.





Feel free to contact me for further advice.How do you start your own clothing line, or perhaps a lipgloss line?
A lipgloss line............you can't be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans