Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anybody know where to find some black lipgloss?

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I could possibly order some black black lipgloss online at. I can not find any anywhere. My black lipstick works great and all, but lipgloss stays on longer.Does anybody know where to find some black lipgloss?
Shade Black 137 Deepest Jewelled Shades of Lip Gloss with Mega Shine by NYXDoes anybody know where to find some black lipgloss?
try rimmel or mac.
try at the EMO STORE
mmm lip gloss? that might be a little hard to find. You can get Black lip stick at any convenient store.
hottopic.com
hot topic probably would
try looking at www.hottopic.com
www.ebay.com
i don't think there are any black lipglosses around...





you could always apply regular lipgloss over your lipstick, though.


i'm guessing that if there WAS black lipgloss, it wouldn't be the same color if you applied it to your lips.





i would just go with lipgloss on top.


no one will know the difference :-)
def hot topic
Try www.hottopic.com. I'm not exactly sure if they have black lip gloss, but you could try. Also, try putting clear lip gloss over your black lipstick. It will give it a glossy look and will help it stay on longer. Finally, try putting foundation on your lips before putting on your lipstick. Put on both clear gloss ad foundation and you're garunteed long lasting lipstick!
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p鈥?/a>





I looked everywhere. That is the only one I can find, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans