Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you ever get a white line across your bottom lip a while after applying lipgloss?

Does it also happen with lipstick or just lipgloss? Why does it happen? its sooo frustrating I feel to scared to wear lipgloss in public because its so embarassing! do you know how to prevent this?Do you ever get a white line across your bottom lip a while after applying lipgloss?
Hii.





Uhm..were you wearing powder or foundation? Cause maybe like some of it went on your lip or something..casue that's happened to me.


or maybe your putting a little to much on?








hope I helped :]Do you ever get a white line across your bottom lip a while after applying lipgloss?
its either because the lipgloss is too thick


or you just put on too much





it happens to me but with chapstick


haha
I don't really know what you mean by a white line..?
i totally know what you mean...it pisses me off!!!! lol....i rub my lips together a lot..i think thats wat causes it.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans