Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best lipgloss/lipstick you'd recommend?

%26amp; any tips on making it longer lasting on a big night out....





Thank u!What is the best lipgloss/lipstick you'd recommend?
Mac offers lip primer, but I'd rather just reapply anyway... chapstick/lipbalm before applying anything.. I'm using Loreal's Color Riche right now in Tawny (845), really nice and subtle looking if your eye makeup is more out there.. it just evens out the lips and creates dimension before you apply on the gloss.. for gloss I use Mac's Tinted Lip Glass because it's more subtle over lipstick, but any gloss can be subtle if you just put less of it. I just like the look of nice plump lips with even tone (personally, my lips are dry and often chapped), not necessarily sticky glossy shiny lips that's half pouring into your mouth you know haha and your hair sticking all over it haha...What is the best lipgloss/lipstick you'd recommend?
To keep your lipstick last longer thorugh out the day you should try a lip liner becuase it is supposed to keep your lipstick on all day and keep it from bleeding. You could also try a lipstick that is long wearing so you wouldn't have to use a lip liner. I suggest you try Maybelline's Superstay Lipcolour, but remember to apply the colour first and wait 2 mins. before you apply the balm. Covergirl also sells one too but I think Maybelline's lasts longer (maybelline's lasts for 16 hours).


If you are looking for a good brand of lipgloss and lipstick you should check out Mac lipgloss and lipsticks becuase they come in a wide range of colours and finishes and overall their products are fantasic!
I wore L'Oreal's new 6 hour Infallible lipgloss to my prom and I loved it! Although I had to reapply after dinner (but it might have just been that I really like lipgloss), it stayed on for the whole night. It doesn't get sticky and there's even a mirror on the lid (I thought that was pretty cool). For $8, you can't beat it!
i love mac's lipglass and lipsticks, the lipglass is amazing, the colors are really pretty and sparkly. there are many different lipstick shades, and a lot the colors pop.
i love Benefit's Benetint Lipstain. topped off with C.O. Bigelow clear lipgloss, it looks amazing!
I use maybelline superstay





it stays on for hours and i love itt :]]
using lipbalm before u apply. and shinylicous or designer brands
mac will last for a long time so will chanel and nars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans