Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lipgloss??

I am 12 and I don't wear any make-up, my mom died last year, do you think it would be ok to buy lipgloss without telling my dad, or do you think he cares if I wear it? Am I old enough to wear lipgloss?Lipgloss??
You ARe definetly OLd enough to wear lipgloss TRy using nivea care and shine its like vasaline and lipgloss mixed together so if your dad says andy this you can tell him its because you have sore lips!!!


HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!





p.s Sorry To hear about your mumLipgloss??
Lip gloss is fine for your age. Look at the Smackers lip glosses, they come in different flavours.
sorry to hear about your mom,but yes u can wear lipgloss
Oh yeah! Your definitely old enough for lip gloss. I don't think your Dad will care either. I would just buy some and start lookin good!
Sorry to hear about your mom.





Try some of the lip glosses by Bonne Bell called Lip Smackers. They have one that tastes and smells just like Dr Pepper!!
I'm so sorry that happened!.


but ya it should be fine!! as long as its not lke red or anything...you should start off with a smackers one though x]
its lip gloss, he shouldn't care, sorry to hear about your mom
Talk to your dad. I'm sure it would be okay, but to aviod conflict you should see what he thinks is okay. Personally I think your are old enough to where lip gloss
no i think youare fine to wear it as long as its not like adeep red color or something..make it light and simple..it will look pretty that way!
sorry abou ya mum!!!xxx


by clear lipgloss it looks fab and it doesn't stand out as much. Wear peachy eye shadow or bronze it looks nice and allsaw doesnt stand out as much. then if your dad is ok with it by more makeup with colour your not to young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans