Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find a pale pink lipgloss?

My lips are naturally really red, so its really hard to find a lip color that actually shows up as a light pink. Where can I find a pale pink lipgloss?
omg go to elf.com or google it


everything there is perfect sized and all for a dollar!!!


its amazing and it has almost every kind of makeup including pale lipgloss, but im sure your lips are beautiful :)











I hope i helped


answer mine it has picturesss :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081207194948AAv6IBu%26amp;r=wWhere can I find a pale pink lipgloss?
I have really red lips too! You can use any light pink lipgloss out there preferably from CoverGirl. But before you apply it, put some foundation or concealer on your lips then rub it gently so that the foundation covers all of your lips. Then you put the lipgloss on top. You can also use light nude lipsticks if you want..just make sure you put foundation first.
I absolutely love Stila grapefruit lip glaze. It gives me the natural, yet sheer pink color. I also recommend Nars lip gloss and Guerlin (sp?) Check out reviews on sephora.com. Those lip glosses mentioned have great color and yet are not sticky have stay on power.
u can get a pale pink gloss at somewhere as simple as walmart.:) i have a pale pink from there and the brand is called Wet n Wild. They have tons of colors to choose from! :)
the beauty supply store
sephora
drug stores.





Use foundation then clear gloss on top (:
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans