Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should you wear lipstick or lipgloss if you have bad teeth?

I have slightly crooked teeth not anything really bad but enough to make me very insecure. I want to wear lipstick and lip gloss and feel girly. I am very girly but my parents did not get me braces when I was younger and I definitely can't afford them right now. Can you wear lipstick or lipgloss with crooked teeth and not look stupid? I don't want to draw too much attention to what I am most insecure about.Should you wear lipstick or lipgloss if you have bad teeth?
Well lip gloss is allot better than lipstick..it does draw attention to bad teeth especially if u smile..BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY who cares what people think of you i have one crooked tooth and nobody even notices you need self confidence..The more you confident in you other people will be too.Should you wear lipstick or lipgloss if you have bad teeth?
Well, the point of lipstick and lip gloss is to bring attention to your lips. Unless, you're planning not to smile, I don't see how you can avoid it. You should ask a friend to be brutally honest with you. Perhaps you are exaggerating the problem a little bit and need someone else to let you know.
I know how you feel about the crooked teeth! Wear light fruity colors that don't bring TOO much attention to your mouth. Darker reds just bring more attention to your mouth, which you don't want. Try light peachy or pink colors with just a hint of gloss! Hope that helps!
ya as long as its not like bright red or a fierce purple you'll be alright. and if you are self conscious about it. try bringing more attention to your eyes instead and using a lip color in a similiar shade of your lips
if you are insecure about your teeth then I wouldn't put on lipstick or lip gloss. If you arn't really insecure about your teeth then lip gloss would be fine but lip stick might draw too much attention to your teeth.
i would say lip stick because lip gloss makes the person look directly at your lips and you dont want that because it will show in this case your teeth but lip stick just gives sort of a casual look and goes with your outfit or something
a light pink lipgloss will look pretty. Dont use anything too flashy that will draw attention. And plus alot of people think that teeth with imperfections look better than perfect ones.
lol yea you can wear them but I would go with the lipgloss.
just don't wear any bold or bright colors that would make your lips stand out...wear eyeliner to bring attention to your eyes and away from your lips
I would say lip gloss even though when you have chapped lips it will not work. so when having chapped lips carry the lip stick around just in case!
Lipstick might draw attention to your crooked teeth, so Id go with lip gloss, less flashy
I wouldn't go for the lip stick, but i would say lip gloss is safe.
if you wear lipstick then itll get all over your teeth and make them look worse, id go with the lip gloss
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans