Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite type of lipgloss and why?

My favorite type is from Philosophy -- You Are My Sunshine.





It smells like lemonade, and isn't too sticky like other lip glosses. Plus it's only $12 bucks.





Only downside is, it makes me thirsty;)What is your favorite type of lipgloss and why?
smashbox has lipglosses that are shiny and creamy but not sticky and the colors really do last long and they make your lips look amazing. They are like 20 dollars each though, but on qvc.com you can get 6 of them for 30. What is your favorite type of lipgloss and why?
my favorite is co bigelow


cinnamint lip shine, because


it tastes really good, and it's


really shiny!





i love it! the downside though


is that it's kind of sticky and gross,


and that my friends are always asking


me to borrow some.





:)
As of now, my favorite lipgloss is Beauty Rush from Victoria's Secret.


I have yet to find the perfect one though.


If anyone knows of a creamy, non-sticky lipgloss, that lasts a long time please let me know.
I like Mix and Mingle Revlon.


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>


Mine has the colors Tan, Light Pink, and Hot Pink!
um lol anybrand as long as they have the clear pink ones that turn out transpaerent but slightly tinted. cuz they smeell so liek berries and it gives ma lips clear see through shine that dont smudge
smackers chap stick!!!!
mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans