Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do guys prefer kissing a girl that has lipgloss?

I personally don't really wear lipgloss only on special occasion, I just wear lipbalm and lip moisturizer because I hate chapped lipped. One time it was an inconvinience when i kissed a guy while i was wearing lipgloss.





But I have always been wondering do you guys like kissing a girl with or with lipgloss %26amp; why?


And for the girls do you like wearing lipgloss when kissing a boy.Do guys prefer kissing a girl that has lipgloss?
i only wear lip gloss on special occasions like you. any other time i wear chapstick. my boyfriend doesn't like kissing me when i wear lip gloss cause then its like he's wearing it afterwards and he ';doesn't wanna feel like a chick'; so he makes me take it off or just doesn't kiss me. maybe its a pride thing, i dont know. he doesn't have a problem kissing me when i wear chapstick though, because sometimes he wears it too so he can't really deny me on that.Do guys prefer kissing a girl that has lipgloss?
When I kissed my girlfriend (of 5 months) for the first time she was wearing lipgloss (we were talking and it was the perfect moment!) . I didn't really care at first, but then later into the relationship when we started kissing more I realized I liked it better without it. I liked it that way for two reasons:





1. Sometimes it would come off on me.





2. I didn't really get to feel her lips.





Just make sure you're lips are really soft. My girlfriend is pretty much addicted to chapstick, vaseline, and this 2 sided lip scrub thing she got from Bath and Body Works. Haha.





Good luck!
In my experience boys prefer it when I have worn lipbalm rather than lipgloss as it is just really inconvinient and horrible, especially for them.





Stick with the lipbalm : )
Well Is kind of odd you want to look cute but he doesn't want lip gloss all over him If you know how he is he doesn't like lip gloss un less its your Fri-st kiss HOPE I HELPED
I've never kissed a guy before but I can't imagin that the guy probably doenst like it!
No not really but it's better then kissing me with chapped lips.
haha i personally dont like it because it rubs off on me and i dont look too good with lipgloss
i dont care lipgloss or not it just matters who your kissing
no baby it become messy and i hate wiping it off him cuz its sticky
it realy wouldnt bother me that much if they did or did not wear it
i think so.x
no cuz it gets everywhere :P


i like yo where my rasberry lemonaide lip balm..mmm.. my bf like tht too haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans