Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best flavor lipgloss i should where today?

Today I need help figuring out what flavor gloss i should where. I have cookie dough, pink lemonade,bubble yum,twinkie,pina colada,sweetcake, or cool raspberry ice. I don't wear any other makeup only for my lips. And today i couldn't decide so please help fast.What's the best flavor lipgloss i should where today?
bubble gum and rasberry ice!


or


pink lemoade and rasberry ice


or


pina colada and sweetcake!


or


cookie dough!


the possiblilties are endless!What's the best flavor lipgloss i should where today?
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203…


^strawberry^
Pink Lemonade AND Pina Colada


at the same time- sooo good!






rasberry ice


sounds like an awesome lipgloss XD
Bubblegum. Yum-my! :D
Pina Colada is yummy. ^-^


I like all of them though. o;
SWEET CAKE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans