Thursday, December 3, 2009

What type of mascara n lipgloss should i buy?

i dont kno wat type of mascara i sould buy cuz i dont kno which one is good. Also wat type of lipgloss should i buy, the wetslicks look good. also i need to be able to buy them at a store that is anywhere lik walgreens or something lik tatWhat type of mascara n lipgloss should i buy?
-Mascara- I would get Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara. It's a good formula and an awesome brush. I live by this stuff, I have for years! I tried others and always went back.





-Lip Gloss- I am not 100% sure on because I don't wear it that often, I'm more of a balm person but if you must I would suggest the Bonnie Bell line...they seem to have a good selection and a lot of them are flavored too!





Both brands you can get at Wal-mart I know for sure...probably Walgreens as well.What type of mascara n lipgloss should i buy?
My favorite Lipgloss without question is CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine (any flavor - I have cinnamon and cherry soda right now) available on their website or Bath%26amp;Bodyworks. It's all natural and will freshen breath too - tastes great and VERY SHINY!


Mascara shouldn't be a big investment (because you should replace it every 12 weeks or less). I like Avon's newest one SUPER Full Mascara. It has a rubbery brush and it goes on very well without clumping. I think Maybelline and others have this new type of applicator too - so they may work just as well.
clinque macara is my favorite it makes your lashes long and full with no clumps. for lipgloss go to bath and body works and buy there bigalow products. they have mint, root beer, cream soda, orange soda and many other fun flavors.
Mascara: Define-A-Lash by Maybelline New York, it is a green container and has a rubber brush which keeps it from clumping, I love it. Really anything by Maybelline New York is amazing.





Lip Gloss: Origins Liquid Lip Color. It is really good, it lasts longer than regular lip gloss, its cheaper than most, and they have really pretty colors.





Hope that helps =)
wetslicks is really good i love it and the lip glosses at bath and body works also for mascara i use avon i love all of it and almay
mascara- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is the BEST product there is out there! no clumps and it moisturizes, conditions, and lengthens lashes making them appear longer without mascara and doesn't make them fall out.





lip gloss- if you have a macy's or dillard's around you then buy lancome juicy tubes. it's very long lasting. as for drugstores, you'll probably like Rimmel's gloss. they make something called a vinyl lip color and that's good.





HAVE FUN!
For mascara I always use Maybelline Full n' Soft. It works wonderfully without clumping. And your choice for lipgloss sounds great. GooD Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans