Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lipgloss :)?

I've just been wondering how I get it to stay kind of wet looking for longer. After about an hour it's like I didn't put it on at all, and I need to know how to keep it shiny for longer, not necessarily wet. Thanks!Lipgloss :)?
i dap on a little vaseline first, but very little then add the gloss but believe me when i say an hour isgood if you have been eating and talking.Lipgloss :)?
It depends on the lip gloss... the thicker and gloopier it is the longer it stays on!! Its best to find a reallly good clear lipgloss that you can put over the top of a lipstick, then it can be any colour you want....
i use this pinkish color from Claires its shiny and not super sticky but idk if they still have them....
try maybeline new york. it has tons of lip glosses that stay on


or revlon.
buy the best lipgloss there is :)
Try with the mix of lip gloss and bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans