Thursday, December 10, 2009

What brand of lipgloss makes your lips look natural?

I hate going to school when all my lip glosses make me look so weird and to shiny! I no that some may say dont were it and were chapstick but i don tlike doing that and anyway lipgloss mostiring them wtih a little pazaz!! lolWhat brand of lipgloss makes your lips look natural?
I love Soft lips....I won't use anything else. To give me a natural color to my lips (without wearing heavy lipstick...this sounds weird but...) I find a pretty color blush (rose or pinks) and lightly dust that on my lips with an eyeshadow brush then cover with chapstick. Soft lips gives a natural shine and smells good also. Plus is has SPF.What brand of lipgloss makes your lips look natural?
Well, all lipglosses are super shiney, so if you want a moisturized sheen to them, I recommend a nude lipstick.
Beauty Rush in all colors, Victoria;s Secret for seven dollars.


You could also use Chapstickss.
Mac Dazzleglass


NYX


Heatherette
i use liplicious i like it and it looks natural on me
i use mary kay i like it it looks pretty :)
use mac evacution
blistex has lots of nice products that are chapsticks but add a nice shine, shimmer or hint of color. i love it
clear lipgloss
use a clear lip gloss with a french nude lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans