Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best lipgloss I can get that isn't sticky?

I'm looking for a lipgloss that is natural and that isn't sticky. I'm also looking for something that is fairly cheap and that I could get at somewhere like Ulta? Thanks.What is the best lipgloss I can get that isn't sticky?
smashbox. its amazing x432489012384901273What is the best lipgloss I can get that isn't sticky?
Victoria's Secret %26lt;33 Report Abuse

nyx lipgloss is the BEST EVER. i like the clear one . its not sticky at all and its about 1.79. buy it at target or the drugstore. you wont regret it
Covergirl has these new lop glosses called wet slicks fruit spritzers. they go on like a lip balm but has flavor and scent and shine they last all day but they are not sticky it feels as if you have on a lip balm and they are smooth. I love them i have bought like three of them already. You can find them at like any drug store or walmart, Walgreen's, kmart. They cost about 4-6 depending on where you go oh you will want to buy more than one because they are popular right now and they have been sold out basically every store i went to.
A couple that I have tried have been fabulous. They look great, and they aren't at all sticky. Check out:





1. Palmer鈥檚 Cocoa Butter Formula Vitamin E Lip Gloss


It's 100% Cocoa Butter, and is totally shiny.





2. H2O Plus Lip Satin


Full of moisture, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, to boot!





Both of these are relatively inexpensive, and work great. Both have an extra added boost, where (because of the Vitamin E) they make lips look great, plumped and healthy.
I use the victoria secrets lipgloss.. they have a sale going on right now, buy 2 for $10. They have different colors like clears, glittery, pink, red. I like these because i like the colors, stays on better, and even though they cost alot they last me a long time (a little goes a long way) and i use them everyday. and they're not sticky to me either. The MAC lipglosses are sticky
i agree with caramelluv on her chose at alot of mall they give makeovers so you can try the lipgloss on yourself and see
lip smackers is what you want and need


you can buy them at walmart
maxfactor has a kind of lipgloss that drys on your lip with a shiny appearance it costs about 8 $
M*A*C 3-D glass is amazingly sleek and comfortable and shiny.
My fave is lancome juicy tubes! It is only a lil' sticky however it lasts and its gives a high shine gleam! Luv it
I like the new bath and body works line, Liplicious. I think there's about 15 flavors and you can try them at a bath and body works store. I don't think theyre at an Ulta, but theres a bath and body works in just about every mall. if not, you can order on line at bathandbodyworks.com
Rimmel Sweet Jelly line isn't sticky at all.


they sell it at drugstores, ulta and sephora.
Hey!


I think there are a few great options at your disposal:


-Maybelline Shinylicious are unbelievably nice on the lips; I don't find them too sticky or gooey at all! They rub off really nicely and despite the bright shades, they provide sheer color with buildable shine.





-Neutrogena Smoothing Lip Sheers are also like the Maybelline Shinylicious, except they contain SPF (15 I believe) and heal/hydrate lips as well. I personally haven't tried it, but I'm looking forward to buying one!





-CoverGirl WetSlicks, which go on as a lipstick, hydrate like a lipbalm (supposedly), and function like a lipgloss. I haven't tried this either, but have heard a few good reviews about it. And Ulta always lets you try out things, so if you put some on (your hand!) and you feel it's not what you're looking for, no worries!





Or how about trying a tinted lipbalm instead? Buy Burt's Bees tinted lipbalms- they feel deliciously tingly and nice on the lips, and are a perfect option for some color this season for those dry cold windy days! It provides unbelievable moisture to the lips without looking overly shiny- but you can bring shine to your lips by adding the Burt's Bees lipgloss on top.





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans