Monday, June 21, 2010

Can you use a lipgloss as a eyeshadow?

I just got a great deal on a bunch of my favorite lipglossses which are usually 10 bucks each. I got them for 1.50 each. I love every shade except for one which is too metallic for my lips but would be a great color as an eyeshadow, do you think it will work?Can you use a lipgloss as a eyeshadow?
That's not a good idea.





Lipgloss is usually glossy and sticky, which is nothing like eyeshadow, and something that you shouldn't put on your eye.





So, nope, I dont' think it will work.Can you use a lipgloss as a eyeshadow?
it depends on the type. i have used it once and by the end of the day it still looked great. it needs to be a lipgloss that stays shiny but dries (look for a brand that says something like ';your hair wont get stuck in it) you want it to dry but still be glossy ( i dont really know how to explain it) then just put a little bit on. too much will look dumb.
Be daring! Go ahead and tell me if it works. Then maybe I'll use it. If I go to a Michael Kors fashion show (I know him) and he ask where I got the idea to use lipgloss as eyeshadow, I'll thank you.
TOTALLY! i do it all the time. just make sure its chapstick, not lipgloss. and whatever you do, MAKE SURE ITS NOT MINT! mint hurts your eyes alot, personal experience.
it might work.but it might make your eyelids a little sticky.try it wear it around the house a little.just see if it works.
Are you a guy?? And I don't think lip gloss would work as eyeshadow because it would just be wet the whole time and it would smear easy..... :)
haha no it'll make your eyelids uncomfortably sticky
cream eyeshadow would work wayy better.


lipgloss tends to get sticky.
umm. maybe put on some skin colored eyeshawdoww and then a little of the lipgloss on your eyes :)
NO!! People will look at your eyes and think they are too oily!! Dont do it!
yeah if you want your lids stuck together all day lol...and are you a guy??
no you cant unless you want really sticky eyes
yes i have done this - just put a bit of face powder on the top to stop it from sticking - and u can use it as blush too
But why would you want to?
  • celebrities myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans