Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is anyone else addicted to lipgloss and chapstick like me?

Am I just weird or do any of you girls have to always have lipgloss or chapstick on? Like, I go to bed with chapstick on my nightstand and am constantly reapplying. Thanks so much!Is anyone else addicted to lipgloss and chapstick like me?
It's so good to see others like me!! I am ABSOLUTELY addicted to lip gloss and chapstick. I like to buy the Bonne Belle chapstick even though it's marketed at little girls. It has great scents and taste and the best moisturizers of all the brands I've tried. I keep chapstick in every room of the house. I love lipgloss too. I am currently using the Creme Brulee lipgloss that's available at Bath and BodyWorks. It's really great and shimmery and perfect for summer. Now when it comes to lipstick, I'm a MAC girl all the way!Is anyone else addicted to lipgloss and chapstick like me?
yes, Report Abuse

yeah i AM addicted 2 lipgloss! I love smackers!!! Report Abuse

Yes, I am majorly addicted to lip products! I probably have over 50 different kinds. I use it so often that my lips feel 'naked' without anything on them. I think the best lipgloss EVER is MAC lipglass...it's kind of expensive (around 14 dollars) but worth every penny. My favorite chapstick is Softlips French Vanilla...it smells/tastes greats and keeps my lips sooo soft!
yes, im addicted to lipgloss,,everytime my lips got dry i constantly reapply
i always put on chapstick. I put on lipgloss when im bored. So yea, your not the only one.
hey me too!


i love lipgloss and chapstick too


when i go out i apply lipgloss at night i apply chapstick


i have Avon, Chapstick, Aveda and some unknown brand (all-natural) that i bought it at chapters
not me..but my bestfriend is!!
yes
I have had an ongoing addiction to chapstick most of my life. I to have chapstick at my bedside and in various other locations in my house.
Lipgloss. I have at least 3 in my purse at all times. And yeah, I put chapstick on before bed.
yes firts i apoply soem camrax then gloos i have 2 or three in pocket (*since i dotn caryry pursees) and put loads on at night mainly flavored ones so i can lick lips at nite.,
you are not alone!im more of a chapstick girl though...im ALWAYS putting it on!when i go the store i always go directly to the lipgloss/chapstick isle.i just luv it, i cannot live w/o it!
Just dropping in to answer - no, I'm not addicted to chapstick. I do love to wear lipstick when I leave the house. I know a few tricks if you want to try to stop using chapstick though, email me since I have my messenger blocked from non-buddies.
yes to much and my bf hates it he says it gooy. hehehe
Yes, if you put it on a lot you can be dependant! I am!
Trust me. I'm definitely a guilty one.





I have over 30 lip glosses and 10 chapsticks! I always have lip gloss on when I'm out, and chapstick on at home. In the night, I apply petroleum jelly. If not, my lips feel dry very easily, and I feel weird!





I guess I just love it, it's kinda hard to go shopping, and see like a new kind of lip gloss and not just buy it! :) It's a girl thing alright!
chapstick i use rite Aid brand (light blue one) it's good for cold sores and and things like that. i never get those but i like the tingly feeling personally and my lips are always super soft. but lately i've been using MAC's lip conditioner. TIP: use chapstick befer you got to bed and after you brush ur teeth and wash face b/4 u put ur make-up on. it'll really take away those cracked and sore lips. love my chapstick.
um, yes!!!
yes i do apply it whenever i see it lying here %26amp; there.my frnd 'shebin nizam' does
YEAH!! that is so me!! i think that i have over 50! and umm...carry it with me everywhere!
I'm with ya! I can't fall asleep if I don't put chapstick on first - keeps my lips soft. =) As for lipgloss... I have an ever growing collection of it. I currently have about 45 or so. LOL
no but my Best Friend 'All Smiles' is, she even takes mine when i am not looking
well, i live in Az, so my lips r always dry. i pretty much have to, but even when my lips are perfectly moisturized, i have 2 put chapstick on. you shouldnt be ashamed of it if u r. it just means that u care about ur body if u do it to keep ur lips moisturized.
yes i am i cant live w/o my lip gloss i have sooo many i love it!!! nd i feel naked w/o it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans