Monday, June 21, 2010

What lipgloss was Gretchen wearing in Mean Girls?

The part when they're about to go on stage for Jingle Bell Rock and she's putting lipgloss on like crazy. It's a really pretty pink color and I want to get it sooo bad(:What lipgloss was Gretchen wearing in Mean Girls?
I can't quite remember, but I think it was MAC Lipglass. Put the DVD on and pause and zoom it on that scene.What lipgloss was Gretchen wearing in Mean Girls?
I do not know the exact brand but it looks like those juicy tubes that lacome or whatever makes. I would go to the store and look at the juicy tubes and find a color like it and see if its the color or close to it.
i think it was lancome's ';juicy tubes';. i dont know the color but i think she was using that kind...
My lip gloss is cool.


My lip gloss is poppin'














Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans