Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is this white specks / thread-like materials that my mouth produce after applying a lipgloss?

When ever i'm finished applying my lips with lipgloss, I find so many obscuring and embarassing white specks or fiber-like inside my mouth.. Also even after I'm done with toothbrushing or even is done with a mouthwash..





Description:


- soft


- thread - like but soft and easily separated


- appears as mucuos but the difference is that this ';white speck'; is pliable or elastic





is there's somethin' wrong with this?What is this white specks / thread-like materials that my mouth produce after applying a lipgloss?
Sounds like glycerin. It's not very digestible, and is loaded in lipgloss, along with other waxes. Your body chemistry may be separating it from the other ingredients in the gloss via your saliva. Try switching to an oil based gloss, or go back to using lipstick. Clinique has some great ones called Butter Shine. If you stop using gloss of any kind and still find this happening to you, visit a doc or dentist.What is this white specks / thread-like materials that my mouth produce after applying a lipgloss?
Wipe the inside of your mouth and lips real well with a towel. That is what I do. Sometimes you have to wipe a little hard to get them all off.
could be cow brains or cod semen (no joke)


http://tastebetter.com/1052272269.html
yeah. i also experience this and i feel the discomfort everytime i talk with somebody...what i did is changed the brand of my lipgloss and it worked..try it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans