Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have medium biege tone skin and i would like to know what color lipgloss i should wear?

i have brown eyes and medium biege tone skin. i am a mexican and a brunette. umm.. my fave lipgloss colors are hotpink and berry toned colours. i kinda like light brown, and bronze. i would like to try red but not too many seem to suit me lol :[. but anywayz guys, can yall please tell me about your opinions on what colours would look fab on me? gracias!I have medium biege tone skin and i would like to know what color lipgloss i should wear?
I think lip gloss is mostly clear so the color doesn't matter much. If you hot pink and berry colors, then go for it. If you want to try red, then go for it.





You may want to go to the makeup counter at a department store like Macy's and have someone do your makeup for you or help you select the makeup as they'll be the most helpful and they have the most experience. They do it for free.





Good luck! Hope this helps.I have medium biege tone skin and i would like to know what color lipgloss i should wear?
if there was a picture it would help;





but a universally flattering color [that means everyone can wear this color] is a nice pinkish color





try victoria's secret beauty rush in strawberry fizz:


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





=]=]


hope that helps!
Try a light pink or a clear color also try a very medium red for some color.
I think bronze and coral would look good, also red's with an orange tone.
i have the same color skin and hair and i use a clear gloss it really looks nice.
a pink color would look the best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans