Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I wear nothing but lipgloss ALL the time, any alternatives if I want to kiss someone?

I definitely don't wanna be wearing lipgloss if I'm gonna kiss someone. The lipgloss I wear has an amazingly beautiful color but smells and tastes like cinnamon crap. Is there an alternative? Like...lip stains..lip stain glosses..something? I dislike the color of my lips. I don't wear any other make up but lipgloss and I have full lips.I wear nothing but lipgloss ALL the time, any alternatives if I want to kiss someone?
You can wear lipstick and put vaseline under it to create a lipstain, or try products out there that are a combination of lip gloss and lipstick, such as MAC's Slimeshines!I wear nothing but lipgloss ALL the time, any alternatives if I want to kiss someone?
Try MAC's lipglass maybe?
Use a tinted chapstick for color and then apply vaseline on top for a smooth, glossy finish.
use cherry lipgloss and you'll be pleased.is smells good and tastes good
get the Outlast lipstick from Covergirl. they also make lip gloss. i HATE lip gloss because it's too gooey. or just get tinted chapstick. Bath %26amp; Body Works makes tinted lip gloss that isn't so gross.
Just Clear Plain Lip Gloss with either no flavor or one you think is good like strawberry or vanilla





GOOD LUCK!
I think Loreal' has lipstick that is super glossy. It stays put, no smell, no taste, looks like lipgloss, but its lipstick!
  • celebrities myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans