Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some ';light pinkish'; lipgloss/lipsticks?

I have light pink lipstick i got from Avon. It had retinol in it, but i don't remember what it's called, so I don't know how I would get it again. Sometimes I put coverup on my lips and blend it in with chapstick because I like the kind of tannish shiny or really light pink look on my lips. What is some good lip stuff that's light pink / frostly looking? Thankyou!What are some ';light pinkish'; lipgloss/lipsticks?
Mac lipglass in underage is a great light pink, and flatters every skin toneWhat are some ';light pinkish'; lipgloss/lipsticks?
there are some really good ones from loreal they are kind of expensive but they are very good!! they have from light pink to red, they also have the tanned looking one's ( u have good taste my favorite one's are also tanned and light pinkish!!!)
cover girl wetslicks fruit spritzers, in guava splash. looks hella good, and tastes and smells hella good too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans