Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you know a lipgloss brand that lasts a long time?

I need like pink lip gloss (shiny) but i need it to last. Any good brands?Do you know a lipgloss brand that lasts a long time?
try using the sticky ones, not flavored...try L'orealDo you know a lipgloss brand that lasts a long time?
I use liguid lip smackers and it lasts pretty long I use it a lot
I always use the ones from Bath %26amp; Body works. The ones that come in the green tubes. They are mint flavored too. They last forever.
Lip glosses in general just don't last very long. That's the way they are. When it comes to lip products the glossier it is, the sooner it will disappear. If you're looking for something with a bit more staying power maybe try a sheer lipstick.
Mary Kay - Pink Pearl, Pink Allure, Pink Diamonds. Click here to see the colors http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/wh鈥?/a>
Chanel's Glossimers. I live by it!
Nope sorri..I'm not much of a lip gloss fan...I wear it every no and then..But I dont really wear it...Just not facinated by make-up and lip gloss... : \
My favorite lip gloss is by Bourjois. They are not sticky and they last a long time. Studio Gear lip lacquer stays on FOREVER but it's a bit sticky at first. They're both a bit expensive but they're great! I haven't tried Mac but I heard it's good.





I dont like any of the cheap brand's lipglosses. They're all crap to me.
Sweet Talk from Victoria's Secret. It's $8 a tube, but well worth it. It leaves your lips soft and shiny and doesn't wear off like those cheap brands.
use the ones that come out of a teeny bottle.
Covergirl 18 hour
i use bonnebell from walmart
try Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipgloss.


Its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans