Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have a question about the Mac Dazzleglass Lipgloss?

I want to buy a mac Dazzleglass lip gloss.What color is the best for everyday use that will go with anything i'm wearing?I have a question about the Mac Dazzleglass Lipgloss?
sheer pink!!!





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I have a question about the Mac Dazzleglass Lipgloss?
clear or peach.
clear.!
my favorite dazzleglasses are these: smile, steppin out, love alert, funtabulous. most of them are wearable everyday, smile and steppin out are like pinks, love alert is like darker, almost a red and funtabulous is a really pretty purple, similar to the fast friends from the hello kitty collection.
I like Baby Sparks and Girl's Delight.
my friend actually just bought this! haha but i forget what its called, but its sort of a lighter pink shade and it matched all her outfits! so anything along the lines of that.
Bare Necessity will work for an everyday look. It's a sheer with a VERY SLIGHT tan-ish color. If you want a sheer with a pink undertone: baby sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans