Monday, June 21, 2010

Can you wear lipgloss in Ramadan when your fasting?

i wear lipgloss A LOT.. but i'm not sure if you should wear lipgloss when ur fasting and i'm worried i might break my fast but i'm not sure! Can i wear lipgloss? Will i break my fast even though i try not to lick my lips?Can you wear lipgloss in Ramadan when your fasting?
its better not 2..since u might accidently lick ur lips..bt as long as u dnt..then its ok as ur not actually EATING the lipgloss..try n gt a plain chapstick or vaseline..(not the yummy smelling ones cz its tempting 2 taste it..lol)..cz i know that lips can gt dri n chapped in ramadan easily..





hope that helped xD Can you wear lipgloss in Ramadan when your fasting?
Wear what you want and what you feel comfortable with - don't let anyone tell you different.





You like your lip gloss - you wear it.
User above is right. It's best to avoid it, but if you must then try not to lick your lips.
yes it's fine, don't lick ur lips or taste the lipgloss because then ur fast is broken
if you dont eat it or lick it then its fine
I wear lip gloss but don't eat it so I think it's OK?
i think it's ok



I stay on the safe side and avoid...cos i have a habit of licking my lips!
  • celebrities myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans