Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats the best Long lasting Lipstick or Lipgloss?

I tried the Cover Girl 18 hour stay when it first came out and it dried my lips out. Whats your favorite one?Whats the best Long lasting Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Estee Lauder double wear Whats the best Long lasting Lipstick or Lipgloss?
REVLON GIRL THEY LAST SO LONG
i love covergirl. itsz like 6-10 dollars but its worth it beatiful shades and everything you shuld try it
the new lipstick from loreal paris. i flipped out at how long it lasted!!!! i never actually believed it would last that long but it did!!! and it smells kinda like roses. the balm is the best!!! but long lasting lipstick does tend to try out lips. but with this one you can add more balm over it without the lipstick coming off. i ate, slept and drank and no wearing off. that lipstick is the best. try it. i think its called infallible.
I seem to find that most lipstick dries out and goes chalky. I love MAC lipstick though it's very creamy and doesn't seem to dry out fast, also MAC lip glass. But if I had to choose one for the rest of my life it'd be lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans