Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When you make out or just kiss a girl whats your favorite flavor of lipgloss you lke to taste?

do you like to taste lipgloss or not and what kind do you preferr?thanks=)When you make out or just kiss a girl whats your favorite flavor of lipgloss you lke to taste?
Something fruity like cherry or grape I guess. Avoid mint flavours.When you make out or just kiss a girl whats your favorite flavor of lipgloss you lke to taste?
I don't kiss girls- I'm not lesbian.
None.





I don't like flavored lips...at all.
I don't like any lip gloss. It's too sticky.
ew I would hate to makeout with someone that has crap on there lips,gross.I am a girl and have never worn that stuff on my lips I just think it isnt sanitary to get in my mouth.
Vanilla.
im a girl but my bf said dont wear it atall


try- if you want colour, lip and cheek tint then before you go out wipe it off.


it stains your lips =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans