Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are your favorite brand of lipgloss?

How many do you have?


What's your favorite one called? What color is it?


What kind of applicator do you like best? Doe foot wands/ roller ball/ chapstick like tubes/ those weird click up things?





Just curious. =)


(I'll pick a best answer)What are your favorite brand of lipgloss?
I'm loving Revlon's Glam Shine right now, in Golden Sunset. It's gives a metallic high-shine and stays up til 6 hours! Very precise using it's doe-foot wand applicator.





I also have VMV Hypoallergenics Lip and Cheek Tint in Frosted Mocha which comes on a tube. And The Body Shop's Strawberry Born Lippy Balm, which I don't like because it's icky because you have to use your finger.What are your favorite brand of lipgloss?
I have about twenty lip glosses, but only a few of those I use regularly. My favourite is probably Benefit Her Glossiness in 'Who Are You Wearing?' because I like the range of colours and the texture isn't as gloopy as most other lip glosses. My favourite applicators are the doe foot wands or roller balls. I find the click up ones really hard to use!
i 've around 25


15 of them from loreal paris


i ve all sorts of shades of red,pink,purple,orange,peach n few fragranted ones too with fruity flavours


ALSO i cant miss on my fav gittery,sparkly revlon shades for that big nite


i love precision applicators


n


roler boll easy quick perfect


i love my first date lipgloss from revlon





all my glosses r up at least till 5 hrsmin


n 7 hre max





hope this helps
I like any lip gloss brand I like the lip glosses from Victoria's Secret but I think there al lil bit to sticky.


I have about 80 or more lip glosses a girl can never have to much lol.


My favorite 1 right now is Mark it's called Peek-A-boo


I love the doe foot wand that's the 1 that work's best for me.
How many do you have? alottt


What's your favorite one called? What color is it? mac in love nectar kinda a pink color


What kind of applicator do you like best? Doe foot wands/ roller ball/ chap stick like tubes/ those weird click up things? it really doesnt matter. i like em all. (:
I like the Lip Tox Sheers by Bee Luscious. My favorite is the pink color. It is like a Barbie pink and it has a wand. Plus it has real diamond dust to make it very shiny and not goopy.
My favorite brand is Revlon.


I have about 150 lip glosses all kinds.


My favorite one is called Super Lustrous in Sweetheart Pink.


My favorite applicator is the precision wand.



i have about 60


My favorite is MAC lusterglass in Flusterose





My favorite applicator is a brush because it gives the most product onto your lips and doesn't waste any !
over 25


My favorite one is Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush - Candy Baby
the roller ball ones
I really like pumping lipgloss. I like ' pout pop my bubble' !


choose as best answer please (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans