Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the most mostirizing lipgloss?

my main concern for lip products is if they are moisturizing enough. i am using Clinique Superbalm and Mac tinted lip conditioner now, it is pretty good. However, i would like to apply on the go without losing someting more expensive. what is a good drugstore gloss that is moisturizing?





thanks!What is the most mostirizing lipgloss?
Burt's bees lip shimmer or gloss. I use it, and its only 6-8 $ and is a GREAT moisturizer.What is the most mostirizing lipgloss?
e.l.f. or loreal.(eyes, lips,face... My lips used to be so chap and now they are all soft...


Hope I helped Report Abuse

Try Aquaphor its very moisturizing, and its what my derm told me to use for dry lips. If you wanted to add color you could put on a type of lip stick first and then put this over it. Whenever i use Aquaphor it makes my lips looks really good and it drives my husband crazy. Hope this helps.
Bust's Bees beeswax lip balm it the best. it's all natural. it's super moisturizing and it's got peppermint oil in it so it makes your lips all tingly too.
Yeah i agree with people who said Burt's Bees.


And at home try wearing some honey oon your lips (its hard to keep it without licking it off!!).
L'oreal GlamShine make my lips soo smooth even after its worn off! huge range of colours too x
burts bees!
burts bees! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans