Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favorite lipgloss and where did you get it?

Mine is ';ON


SCo'; from Old Navy. It is green apple mint flavored lip balm. It shines your lips. CUTE LIPGLOSS!What is your favorite lipgloss and where did you get it?
maybelline wet shine diamonds in sand...buti think it was discontinued! =(





victorias secret also had one i really likedWhat is your favorite lipgloss and where did you get it?
I like CO Bigelow from Bath and Body Works. I like how it comes in different shades and it's minty.
LA colors moisturizing lipgloss. I got it from dollar tree. I like it cause its cheap but it also work really good..
mines squuezy lip smackers pink lemonade from cvs!!!! its awsome!


its not sticky, its mosturizing,smells great, tastes great u can but it anyware and its cheap!LOL! get it!
Buxom Lips Dolly and Bambi - Sephora


Tutti Dolce Creme Brulee- Bath and body works


Carmex- CVS
victorias secret





strawberry fizz


peach buzz


cocolicious





i love VS beauty rush glosses.





the flavors rock. the price is awesome, and they look great on anyone :)
Lancome Juicy Tubes


Daquari
I LOVE bigelow mentha lip shine and online at


http://www.bigelowchemists.com/product_info.php/products_id/2967
Sally Hansen lip inflation. It seriously works. I like the light pink, and I got it at walmart.
Clinique superbalm moisturizing gloss. It's good for your lips that you can wear it overnight. Light and does not have the sticky feeling. Got it at Macys. MAC Lustreglass--they're shimmery and come in countless shades. Found them at MAC stores and Nordstroms.
My favorite lipgloss is Veon Tatio. It sounds really fancy, I know. It's wonderful. I got it form an elder in my neigborhood, so I don't exactly know where she got it from.
http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/ac/fc/d51鈥?/a>





Victorias secret and the best part is it was on SALE!!
mine is any MAX lipgloss...i got mine at wal-mart...and i also love mac lip products
clinique sephora :D
MAC lipglasses and Chanel Glossimers. Most dept stores carry them.
i make my own lip gloss from beeswax.. its so easy to do and i get to choose my own container... you can experiment on different flavors as well...
I like dr pepper lip gloss from walgreens because after a while it stains my lips and looks really pretty. =P
I like the C.O. Bigelow mint gloss they have at Bath and body works. It refreshes my lips and gives me good breathe. I also like Sexy Motherplucker, it taste like chocolate and it puffs up your lips verrrrry nicely.
C.O. Bigelow from Bath and body works. :)
Shu uemura Pink Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans