Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best light pink lipgloss at walmart?

I want to know the best light pink lip gloss I can get at walmart.Please give me the name of the product and the shade's name or links to the product's picture if you can.Thank you to whoever answered my question.Whats the best light pink lipgloss at walmart?
i recently got a pink covergirl lipgloss, they have all kinds of pretty shades, and they are reallyy good!





hope i helped =]Whats the best light pink lipgloss at walmart?
i think all the major cosmetics companies sell a light pink gloss (covergirl, revlon, maybelline). its just a matter of picking the perfect shade and texture that you like. the walmart near my house has a good selection of makeup, idk about yours. they are all about the same to me.








hope that helped.
haha, at walmart? i'm guessing the lines of revlon maybelinne or covergirl would do if you're looking for one at walmart. just don't get the cheap ones.





when in doubt, go to MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans