Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know anything about the new Rocket poket urban dekay lipgloss?

How do the hormoans thing work?Does anyone know anything about the new Rocket poket urban dekay lipgloss?
Like this:





The makers of Rocket poket urban dekay lipgloss said nothing more than a sentence about their new lip-gloss.They said it's coming out in April 9th.However the news found out that the lip-gloss will be selled in red,dark red,brown,dark brown,purple and light black colors.They will be very shiny and beautiful.Almost for every age!The highest price will be 30$ and the lowest 10$.There will also be a grand show in Las Vegas about how the makers of it came to the idea to make the newest,best lip-gloss.





Everything is true, and if you live in Las Vegas join me! I will be on the grand show, I will wear a red dress,red high-heels.Join me!Does anyone know anything about the new Rocket poket urban dekay lipgloss?
I saw them on the Urban Decay website. I'm curious to see what they look like in person. If you go to Sephora's website, you can see some reviews on them.
idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans