Monday, June 21, 2010

What lipgloss colour would suit my complexion?

I have no idea how well you can see my picture lol but I'm indian and my skin complexion's kinda yellow-y =/ I really wanna wear a tinted lipgloss %26amp; I was thinking nude? But I'm not too sure if nude would look odd with my colour? I bought one the other day with what came out on my hand as nude but slightly pink on my lips.. I HATE pink! lol but yeah! Thanks guys! xWhat lipgloss colour would suit my complexion?
id go with a medium deep pinkish tone. or a tinted chapstick like rhubarb from burts beesWhat lipgloss colour would suit my complexion?
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





this would look soo cute! i know the picture is pink.. but get it in the golden papya!!
heyy..im [InDiAn] tew!! {south}


but n e ways..i tried on NUDE and it came out LoVeLy..xcept i used foundation cuz..i dont have nude lipstick. :/


i think PALE pink would look awesome w/dark skin tones..but since you dont like pink..[HATE]


go for a nice,light RED
try peachy or mangoy oranges :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Bright red always works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans