Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is using liquid eyeshadow as a lipgloss safe?

So I bought this pink liquid eyeshadow, and apparently, it doesn't work very good. I think it's expiried because it's all clumpy and uneven.





So I don't want 3 dollars to go to waste, so I used it on my lips and it looks really nice (sparkly and pink) :).





Is this safe?Is using liquid eyeshadow as a lipgloss safe?
It's safe. But if you think it's old, it's kinda yucky.Is using liquid eyeshadow as a lipgloss safe?
I don't know if its safe but I like that you don't want to waste your money. Maybe if you look somewhere online for bad ingredients to accidentally digest that are in makeup. If it has any in it don't do it.


Ask other people if it looks good too.





(Honestly I don't think you'll end up in the hospital.)
not at all


the stuff that u migh lick off ur lips goes into ur body


then it could do some harm





cuz make-up is made from fish guts and scales


some are made from cow intestin-grinded up then dried and dyed


so i dnt think it would be that good.... :/
It should be, I mean, if it's safe to put near your eyes then i see why not.........
ha not sure but i put on shimmer eyeshadow on my lips then lip gloss over and it doesnt do anything bad to me
:B


because it was just so expensive
not at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans