Monday, June 21, 2010

How many beauty rush lipgloss flavors are there?

do u guys have any idea? i know theres more than the ones they list on their website because i have ones that arent on there. which ones do u have, and which do u like best. i have


fineapple


ice teased


fuzzy navel


melongerageous (i think thats what u call it)


cherry baby


cupquake


juiced berryHow many beauty rush lipgloss flavors are there?
I have: Sugar High, Spring Fling, Tropicool, and Sublime.


My friends have: Nilla Twist (or something like that),Citrus Twist, Cherry Bomb, Honey Do (i think that's what it's called),Slice of Heaven, and Juiced Berry.


The other flavors I have seen are : Candy Baby, Strawberry Fizz, Mango Madness (or something), Passion Fruit Pop, Lotta Colada, Red Delicious, Hot Cocoanut, Pretty Buff, Grape Popsicle, Pink Sugar, Petal Soft(i think) , Pearadise, Cantaloopy, Bubble It Up, and they have mint flavors, but in the store i didn't look at them because I hate mint. They also have the Swirl ones, but to me, they smelled like eggs *gags*


The ones you have are probably older versions, because my friend used to have a few that were not on the website, like Cherry Baby for example.


My favorite ones are Sugar High, my friend's Juiced Berry and Cherry Bomb, and Tropicool.


I like Spring Fling, but it is so bad smelling. It looks so pretty but it smells absolutely terrible. Like smelly, smelly athlete's foot.


P.s. i forgot to mention one. I was in V.S. today and they have a new one. It's lime green and it's called Apple Tini. Please do not even bother smelling it because it smells so bad it's really disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans