Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best lipgloss for me?

I want a lip gloss that is not sticky and does not look overly gooey or shiny. Basically, I want a natural looking gloss in a soft shade.What is the best lipgloss for me?
Chapstick is good. Try softlipsWhat is the best lipgloss for me?
I think MAC makes some of the best lipglosses out there, and they come in a rainbow of shades that don't have a bunch of glitter sparkles in them. I also think that they aren't very sticky or gooey, and the color seems to stay on longer than most.
Victoria's Secret sell good lip gloss. My cousin had one of them. And the Body Shop in the mall will probably have good ones for you.
you could try blistex..its not lip gloss but it has your lips shiny like if it isor you could use victoria secreat lip gloss in all different flavors
I love anything from the Body Shop.
Tarte is natural!
coverirl double outlat lip shin
so many are in the mkt. have your choice. it very from girl to girl and skin to skin
Victoria's Secret (BEAUTY RUSH) !!


I %26lt;3 it...


u can go to the store and try it out before u buy!! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans