Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite type of lipgloss?

I absolutly 鈾OVE鈾?to wear lipgloss, what is your favorite brand?What is your favorite type of lipgloss?
LipGlass - MACWhat is your favorite type of lipgloss?
I like that weird kind you can get at Bath and Body Works. It's the minty stuff that I can never remember the brand name of.


The color I use is called ';Magenta Mint'; and I looove it. It makes your breath smell great.
i dont like lipgloss. it feels slimy and i dont like it on my lips. but i like the smell of the victorias secret ones.
lipgloss is sooooooooo sexxxxy :)





i love pout its smells delicious %26amp; has ingredients in it to inflate ur lips! lol


also love Barry M it stays fresh for ages! :O


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love gloss too! I have soo many glosses..it's creepy.





Usually, I wear Clinique everyday. You should check out their line of glosses..so cute.
lipstick is better but if we're on the subject of gloss then mac is great- and smells lovely. Dior lip glosses are also really nice.
victoria's secret- the beauty rush kind. they smell sooo good.
CoverGirl Wetslicks Crystal Crush
Victoria's Secret in Coconut Craze!
I dont wear lip gloss, im more of a chapstick girl.


:)
mary kay or victorias secret
victoria secret has sooo many colors%26amp;flavors!!!
L'OREAL - color juice!!!
omg go to co. bigellow!!!
  • celebrities myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans