Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What shade of red lipgloss will work best for me?

what color/shade of red lipgloss would look best with my skin tone. i have light skin- i wouldnt call myself pale though. but i am preeetty light. i have hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair. thanks!





also any suggestions of a good brand or anything?








thx!What shade of red lipgloss will work best for me?
http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





Try Coral Shimmer | 285What shade of red lipgloss will work best for me?
umm i would say a light red almost pinkishyy
i would sy pink rather than red if you have lighter skin.


if you have big, plump lips go for a darker pink as it really brings them out but if your lips are smaller and not as full go for the subtle, lighter pink which will make them stand out but not make them seem too overdone =]


hope this helps


but experiment, see what you like the best


glittery is always good


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans