Monday, June 21, 2010

What brand of lipgloss/lipcolor do you use?

I just wanted to know what lip make-up people use. I use Lancome Juicy Tubes lipgloss, what about you?What brand of lipgloss/lipcolor do you use?
Those juicy tubes are cool. i dont have any cuz they are kinda expensive but anyway i got this free sample of clinique lipgloss that i love and i have a ton of aerie lip gloss. vsecret is nice, too. for chapstick i like burts bees and softlips.What brand of lipgloss/lipcolor do you use?
i use ';too faced'; lip gloss


but i do go with different brands.


im real into chap stick in the winter.


but anyway i ALWAYS go with a nude color.


i cant stand pinks or red on me. it just dont look good ON ME.


it might look amazing on u


i just cant pull it off.





hope i helped :)
my favorite lip gloss is from a beauty supply store and only costs 99 cents. It smells really delicious and makes my lips shiny and pink like I like them. its by nyx and comes in a little container with a twist off top
Recently, I got hooked on Chickstick by Flirt! from Kohls. I never knew Kohls had such great makeup - I've found ever better stuff there then I've found at Sephora! My favorite color is Angel, I LOVE that stuff!
Victorias secret Beauty Rush %26lt;-- all time fave (:


i also like covergirl amazemint lipgloss. %26lt;3
i wear a lot of mac lip products, i love the florabundance lip color, really natural for fair skinned peeps! :)
Boxom by bare esentuals or Victoria Secrets gloss i love!
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret or Jordana
I like Cover Girl's Fruit Spritzers. They're super shiny, but not sticky. Plus, they smell awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans