Monday, June 21, 2010

What brand and shade of lipgloss or lipglass do you recommend?

i have black hair and brown eyes and medium skin if that helps. i'm looking for a nice color that's mostly pink and looks good. thank you.What brand and shade of lipgloss or lipglass do you recommend?
victoria's secret ';beauty rush'; lip gloss


i suggest the clear or the light pink one with sparkles in it.What brand and shade of lipgloss or lipglass do you recommend?
Clinique - Tenderheart...looks good on everyone!
The only different between lip gloss is color so i suggest getting a clear lip gloss or choose what color you like best. You don't have to get anything expensive though.
Bobbi Brown Lip Tint is 16 dollars at Nordstroms but it's THE BEST!!! I'm dark-haired, dark-skinned, and dark-eyed and I reccomend Maple Tint. I 鈾?it!


Google ';Bobbi Brown Lip Tint'; for a picture.
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below.
cover girl but u have 2 pick out ur own shade according to ur skintone
Flirt...sold at Kohls Department Store...You can even try it on there...I LOVE IT.
Wet N Wild Strawberry Ice.
u can use Revlon super lustrous lipgloss no.14


it's amazing ,I've tried it my self ( my eyes and my skin r similar 2 yours)
clear-- that way it matches any shade of lipstick you wear, and it looks good by it's self.
Try MAC Viva Glam V (five) lipglass. Not the VI (six) that just came out (it's too sparkly) but V. It's a really nice neutral pink that works on almost everyone.
Oh i would definetly go for a bright color it would really go with your hair





Victoria Secret -beauty rush i think thats what its called
I like any lip gloss that comes from Bath and Body Works. Anything there is something that I love. I don't know the shade, though. It all depends on what kind of pink you're going for. I'm sure you can find a whole bunch of things there, though. What matters is what you think looks good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans