Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can anyone reccomend a good lipgloss thats not sticky?

I am so over getting my hair stuck in lipgloss now we are heading into winter and its getting windy (such a girl problem I know!)





Anyone has a good lipgloss they can reccomend with a subtle colour thats not sticky?Can anyone reccomend a good lipgloss thats not sticky?
A few good brands are:


1.Max Factor


2.Sephora


3.Cargo @ sephora


4.Lip Smackers by BonneBell (Affordable)


5.Bare Essentials by bare Minerals Lip Gloss





If ever you run out of lip gloss dont feel ashamed to use some vaseline or some people would call it petroleum jelly, it makes your lips shine and at the same time softens them, it also makes a good moisterizer for your hair and nails (cuticles).....





you might want to check out Macy's


those are just a few that i would recommend to you, they're light and not sticky.Can anyone reccomend a good lipgloss thats not sticky?
i love lipsmackers nice colors, fruity, and not sticky
I agree with angel and cescott. I would have to say mac, but they tend to be a tiny bit sticky. But if you really dont like sticky lipgloss, you should definetly try Clarins, their gloss gives a shine but it is not sticky AT all, also try clinique and givenchy.
carmax/ lip balm
I LOVE LIP GLOSS at any given time I have at least 5 different kinds and brands to choose from.


Lip glosses with color


MAC lip glass is the stickiest one of all the lip glosses mac has to offer. If you want to use Mac the least sticky glosses I use are luster glass they come in a hard tube. The lipgelee is a little less sticky but goes on really thick.





Lip glosses with little to no color


If you want just a lite gloss try lip smacker (star-burst) yhea its a little 5th grade but you get a lite gloss and a fun flavor or go to the Beauty supply and get a clear gloss that has a roller applicator those are more oily. Sometimes even a dab of Vaseline is cool too depends on how juicy you want to be.





My lip gloss is poppin
Hmmm... I really didn't like the MAC lipglass one- much as I'm normally a fan of their products, I found that this is one of the stickiest lip glosses I've ever tried!





However, I'm full of praise for the new one by Bourjois: 'Eau de gloss'. I was sceptical about it since it seemed ridiculously cheap (and I tend not to have such good experiences with cheaper make up products) but this is amazing! It's really moisturising and is completely non-sticky, but makes your lips really really shine. They also do them in a great range of pink sheer colours; so it looks like your lips but subtly enhanced :)





Oh, and it's 14% water which I guess is why it seems to hydrate my lips so well.





Also, mine lasts about 4 hours if I'm careful which I have to say is pretty good!





Also: Clinique and Clarins do do some really nice ones which are mainly balms (so great for your lips) but with added colour. They are lovely and pretty non-sticky, but still not as non-sticky as the bourjois!
If you want high shine and not too sticky, you should go for MAC lipglass鈥t is very nice. However, if you want something that will condition your lips, i.e be a treatment and lipgloss, you should go for something else. The women on here have suggested that Clinique and Clarins condition the lips well and add a nice gloss. As I am not a fan of Clinique, I am going to try the Clarins one.. If you want, I will let you know after I try it how good it is.


But for pure shine and glamour alone, go for MAC lipglass..it lasts longer than other glosses too.
OLAY
well, if the lip gloss is not sticky or thick it is not gonna be long lasting. So I'll recommend u MAC's lip glass.. It might be a little sticky but I've been using that for a couples of years now and it's still the best around. You can wear it alone or on top of any of your fav colors. It will last all night long...
try walmart they sell this lip gloss called bon bons and there like 88cents practical and non-sticky
roll on glosses don't stick
Victoria's Secret has Beauty Rush lip glosses...they smell great and come is T O N S of shades and colors, and have cute names...not sticky either. Most of the time, they're on sale too!
Superglue, it doesn't stick after a few seconds, its the best diet around too!!!!
vectores secrets lip gloss is great i use it
REVLON super lustrous lip gloss
go to perscripitvies.com and get their rain gloss its really hydrating for your lips
maxfactor silk gloss. comes in frosted colors. i like the peach the best. has a lip balm feel to it
I forgotten what the brand is but its one of the main stream brands u could get it from the super market and its called Lip Jelly. It smells amazing!!!! I got the candy flavour and lost it and have been meaning to get a new one for ages. Adds colour and yeh smells GREAT.
I know Mary Kay have some great lip glosses, and the best bit is that you can try everything free in your own home before you buy anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans