Monday, November 30, 2009

I need a color and name of a great lipgloss or lipstick?

I have light brown hair, green eyes, fair skin. I need a lipstick that I can wear during the day that looks good and wont wash me out. I dont want to wear dark lip color but I would like to hear about pinks and such that other people like who also have light hair and light skin.I need a color and name of a great lipgloss or lipstick?
the mary-kate and ashley company has a good shade for you called ';rustic rose'; I also have similar tones to you, and I use it for everyday wear. For a little more fancy look, you can top this with a clear or slightly pink gloss to give it a little fancy shean.





Another tone for you is pinky swirl by loreal. It is basically put on like lipstick, but is lip gloss. It has two shades- one on either end of the thing. One is a light, soft pink, that almost blends into natural lips, but just highlights the color a bit more. the other side is a little darker and more dramatic (not really, it just stands out more)





hope this helps!I need a color and name of a great lipgloss or lipstick?
MAC:





High Tea lipstick


PRRR lipgloss


Lust lipgloss





Use whirl lip liner for all of them.





MAC has great shades of pink, you should go to their counter in department store and have the makeup artist try different colors on you.


http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2791051/0~23鈥?/a>





http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2791373/0~23鈥?/a>


http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2908895/0~23鈥?/a>


http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2839554/0~23鈥?/a>








Very berry by Loreal.
I really like Revlon's Superlustrous in Nude Lustre, Shine City, Shine that Pink, Wild about Violet. They have a lot of cute young colors and most of them are pinky pink and since you have fair skin, you can pull off almost any color. They are really good, they have excellent shine and they last a long time. 5.99 for a tube, cheaper during a sale.
um a good one is milami the color whisper.
http://www.covergirl.com/whatsright/colo鈥?/a> check this site out it will help
Any kind of lipgloss by the brand C.O. Bigelow they sell them at Bath and Body Works. It has a minty tint to it for your breath.
You sound like you're describing me! I have light brown hair green eyes and VERY fair skin... I recently dyed my hair dark brown but anyway that's not what you want to know...





I'm not much of a makeup girl, but I go for light colors. When I wear lipgloss or put any kind of color on my lips it's usually a very light pink color. There's a lip gloss from LipSmackers called Cotton Candy... I think that looks nice on my lips. I also just wear gloss that is clear and just makes my lips shine. That's my suggestion though, a very light pink. Cotton Candy by LipSmackers.
anything about lipstick or somthing you can put on your lips huh? well, you can see for yourslef... Do you know of any M.A.C store near you? if you dont.. Then you better find one! They have really good makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans