Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get sticky lipgloss off other things?

I have this lipgloss and its really sticky. It sticks to me, my bags, everything! I just got a new tote and I don't want it to stick to that too leaving a lot of lipgloss goo behind. What should i do?How do I get sticky lipgloss off other things?
if its material put it in the washer





if its not material then wash it with soap %26amp;%26amp; waterHow do I get sticky lipgloss off other things?
Get better lipgloss!





And you can do that finger pop thing.. stick your finger in your mouth and pull it out. That helps it from getting on your teeth and stuff.
get a new one get the same lipgloss just a new one you can stick it in the washer or get a bowl of hot water and put your stciky items in there or you can do it manually and scrub the stick lippgloss off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans