Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would you rather have a lipgloss that smells or tastes good>?

I wood like to have one that tastes good preferabbly;; whats your opinion?Would you rather have a lipgloss that smells or tastes good%26gt;?
taste!








perfume is for scent, and i doubt anyone could smell my lip gloss but me, and whoever i kiss (and i doubt they'd be focusing on the smell then lol)





lip gloss is for taste; and not necessarily mine;)Would you rather have a lipgloss that smells or tastes good%26gt;?
tastey!!! deff.
Tastes! MMm...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
taste





whats the use of it smelling like vanilla but when u lick ur lips taste aweful





but i prefer looks =]
well..i would like to have both,actually i bought a lip gloss that tastes great and smells good.





1st i think it should taste good because if once i put my tounge on it (wihtout i feel) i don't want to vomit,and surely for the yummy kiss!





2nd i'd like it to smell good because of my own need to put something smelling good on my lips,you know it kinda gives me confidence,it's not about someone who will smell your lips,it's about you walking all day with a nice smell on your lips and under your nose...don't you think that both things really matter (good taste and good smell)??!!
Smells good, I do not make a habit of eating my lip gloss :)
both, like i love lip smackers for some reason, the strawberry kiwi one smells and taste good i love it
Tastes, but if I can have both, then both. :)
lip gloss that tastes good





guys say its yummy for the kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans